About Barry Julius
My name is Barry Julius, MD and I am the founder and chief editor of the website. I have been practicing as the associate radiology residency director at Saint Barnabas Medical Center since 2009. Through many years of on-the-job training, I have gained significant insight regarding all things radiology resident related. Over this time, I have noticed a significant lack of organized online resources for many common radiology residency issues unrelated to the typical medical education and scientific side of radiology. Therefore, I have created a credible, reliable, and informative site that is dedicated to radiology residents, students, program directors, and physicians interested in other radiology residency topics. The emphasis is on day-to-day residency information that is not covered on most educational sites. Topics will include surviving a radiology residency, radiology residency learning materials/books, financial tips, jobs, among other subjects that residents and other visitors may be afraid to ask or unable to find out.
You also might be interested in
Over the past few years, we have been witnessing a[...]
Let me clear up the facts for all the radiology[...]
Question About Interventional Physician Assistants: Hello! I am a physician[...]
- What The Core Exam Low Pass Rate Does Not Tell Us About This Year’s Test Takers!
- Participate In The Radiology Call Pain Points Poll!!!!
- What Kind Of Technology Background Is Critical For The Radiology Resident?
- How Do I Know Which Cases To Discuss With My Attending In The Morning?
- Should I Waste Time Looking For Tiny Lung Nodules At Nighttime?