Welcome to radsresident
A Blog Community For Radiology Residents
We are a community of radiology residents, radiologists, program directors, program coordinators, students, and affiliated staff dedicated to all topics related to radiology residency. The emphasis is on day to day residency information that is not covered on most educational sites. Topics will include surviving a radiology residency, radiology residency learning materials/books, financial tips, jobs, among other topics that residents and visitors may be afraid to ask or unable to find out.
This site will have weekly blogs regarding different facets of the radiology residency experience with posts published regularly each Sunday. Special posts and guest posts by residents and experts will be made on some Wednesday evenings . Registration on our site will allow you to get weekly email updates with links to the newly published posts.
In addition to the blogs, there is a question and answer section called Ask the Residency Director!! If the question is well written and appropriate to the site, the program director will post the answer to be viewed by all.
Please peruse the blogs/posts and participate in the Ask the Residency Director!! section in the links or menus above. We hope you find your experience here very informative and enjoyable!!!
- Top Ten Reasons To Work As A Rural Radiologist (From A Suburbanite!)
- Considerations For An Internal Medicine Resident That Wants Radiology!
- Should Residencies Ever Rehire A Resident That Previously Left?
- Service Exceeding Education At Your Program? Do Something About It!
- Will Translational Research Help My Radiology Application?