Ever wonder what the general public thinks about who we are and what we do daily? Here are some thoughts […]
I don’t know about you, but life can turn into hell in a handbasket when my lead technologist is absent. […]
As I was on the phone with a colleague trying to convince the referrer of why I think a patient […]
Exceptionally few things can be more confusing as a resident than how much to put in a report. Each faculty member […]
Over the past six months or so, I started to listen to Dave Ramsey. He is a no-nonsense straight shooter who […]
I can’t speak for everyone. But, nowadays, most practices throughout the country feel the pinch of an acute radiologist shortage […]
Usually, I’m not particularly eager to toot my own horn. But, with the new merger of our three residency programs, […]
“The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry” is a famous quote that cannot be more true […]
- Perception Of The General Public Of Radiologists Versus Reality
- What Character Traits Make A Great Lead Radiology Technologist?
- Good Radiologists Are Like Car Salespeople- Make Them An Offer They Can’t Refuse!
- How Much Detailed Description Belongs In Your Report As A Resident?
- What To Do With A Large Windfall During Residency