Ever notice that there is always at least one or two cases that stick around on the worklist day after...
Formerly as a student, you could get away with texting anything you wanted on your smartphone or computer. Unless you...
Often radiologists deliberately take advantage of the opportunity to do legal consultation work for a fee. These services include expert witness work...
The Presidential Executive Order And Foreign National Radiology Residents- Will Life Ever Be The Same?
In a medical resident’s life, he or she is so busy that politics rarely influences day to day work and...
As radiology medical school applicants, radiology residents, and full-fledged radiologists, we all dread the possibility of a lawsuit when we...
- Perception Of The General Public Of Radiologists Versus Reality
- What Character Traits Make A Great Lead Radiology Technologist?
- Good Radiologists Are Like Car Salespeople- Make Them An Offer They Can’t Refuse!
- How Much Detailed Description Belongs In Your Report As A Resident?
- What To Do With A Large Windfall During Residency