Want to Be A Contributing Author?
If you are a radiology resident or an expert in a particular area of the radiology resident experience and you have an interesting idea for guest author submission, we welcome you to submit your work to us. In order to have a successful submission, the work needs to be between 500 to 2500 words, be engaging for the radiology applicant or radiology resident reader, and should be written in the informal style of this website. In addition, the author should have a short bio of his/her radiology resident relevant experiences which will be added to the post. If you are interested, please contact me on the following contact form with the topic that you wish to publish and I will return your request with an email.
- USMLE Step 1 New Pass/Fail Grading-Winners and Losers From A Program Director’s Perspective!
- Things To Not To Do When Ranking A Program Number One
- Are You Getting the Outpatient Experience You Need In Your Residency Program?
- What Do Radiology Program Directors Really Want From Their Residents? The Perfect Resident Triad!
- Radiology Should No Longer Be Just An Elective: Get With The Times, Medical Schools!