Want to Be A Contributing Author?
If you are a radiology resident or an expert in a particular area of the radiology resident experience and you have an interesting idea for guest author submission, we welcome you to submit your work to us. In order to have a successful submission, the work needs to be between 500 to 2500 words, be engaging for the radiology applicant or radiology resident reader, and should be written in the informal style of this website. In addition, the author should have a short bio of his/her radiology resident relevant experiences which will be added to the post. If you are interested, please contact me on the following contact form with the topic that you wish to publish and I will return your request with an email.
- Are You Getting Burned Out By All The New Articles On Physician Burnout? I Am!
- Fellowship Quality Training Trumps Name (Most Of The Time)
- Do You Really Want To Go To A “University” Program?
- Informatics Vs IR: Should I Enter Digital Heaven Or Perform Manual Labor?
- Job Market Is Booming: Are Fellowships Still A Necessity?