When starting in radiology, the trickiest items to learn are often not the images, procedures, or concepts. Instead, figuring out...
Many of us have become numbed by the PACS crash. Yes, it can ruin our day and prevent us from...
9-11 is one of a few days frozen in time for my generation. For the Baby Boomers, it was also...
There is one button on Powerscribe that I find more satisfying than almost any other. No, it’s not the sign...
Do you get this irony? We hear so much lately about artificial intelligence and how it can potentially affect radiology....
- Perception Of The General Public Of Radiologists Versus Reality
- What Character Traits Make A Great Lead Radiology Technologist?
- Good Radiologists Are Like Car Salespeople- Make Them An Offer They Can’t Refuse!
- How Much Detailed Description Belongs In Your Report As A Resident?
- What To Do With A Large Windfall During Residency