One of the statements that you will often hear when performing pediatric radiology is the following, “Children are not just...
No. I am not an interventionist by any stretch of the imagination. But, I do have a clue about how...
Order matters. And when you are starting in a radiology residency, it makes the most sense to learn subjects logically...
I have to admit. When I was a radiology resident, I used to dread the “traumaramas” that would arrive at...
- Top Ten Reasons To Work As A Rural Radiologist (From A Suburbanite!)
- Considerations For An Internal Medicine Resident That Wants Radiology!
- Should Residencies Ever Rehire A Resident That Previously Left?
- Service Exceeding Education At Your Program? Do Something About It!
- Will Translational Research Help My Radiology Application?