In any profession or career, some employees lag the performance of their peers. It turns out that radiology residency is...
Nov 20, 2016
Rarely do chairmen and radiology program directors in academia utter the word "moonlighting" to their radiology residents, fellows, and employed attendings. Yet, moonlighting...
- USMLE Step 1 New Pass/Fail Grading-Winners and Losers From A Program Director’s Perspective!
- Things To Not To Do When Ranking A Program Number One
- Are You Getting the Outpatient Experience You Need In Your Residency Program?
- What Do Radiology Program Directors Really Want From Their Residents? The Perfect Resident Triad!
- Radiology Should No Longer Be Just An Elective: Get With The Times, Medical Schools!