One of my former residency mentors said the following as he proudly scrolled through the electric film panel reader without...
Picture this scenario. A Napoleon-like 5 foot 2 verbally abusive surgeon enters the reading room. He begins to yell at...
On any given night, radiology residents can expect some disagreement with a nurse, fellow resident, or attending. Due to lack...
Blurry vision setting in; eyelids drooping just wanting to shut; difficulty communicating; and impending malaise. Rarely would I have any...
- Top Ten Reasons To Be An Urban Radiologist! (From A Suburbanite!)
- Top Ten Reasons To Work As A Rural Radiologist (From A Suburbanite!)
- Considerations For An Internal Medicine Resident That Wants Radiology!
- Should Residencies Ever Rehire A Resident That Previously Left?
- Service Exceeding Education At Your Program? Do Something About It!