At some point, most of you have probably come across the adult abdominal series, most often used for abdominal pain. You...
Oct 25, 2018
Ever watch an expert radiologist read a CT scan or an MRI? It seems like she gazes at a scan...
Nov 2, 2017
The Scenario A clinical colleague walks up to you and the following conversation ensues. Clinician: Can you take a look...
- USMLE Step 1 New Pass/Fail Grading-Winners and Losers From A Program Director’s Perspective!
- Things To Not To Do When Ranking A Program Number One
- Are You Getting the Outpatient Experience You Need In Your Residency Program?
- What Do Radiology Program Directors Really Want From Their Residents? The Perfect Resident Triad!
- Radiology Should No Longer Be Just An Elective: Get With The Times, Medical Schools!