Has Technology Ruined Your Chances of Employment in Radiology? Among the many benefits of living in the Computer Age are...
About John Chung
Having graduated from Cal Poly Pomona and currently looking into getting into the field of Radiology, John has researched many topics in the field of radiology and how technology has, and will, affect the field in the near future.
- Overcomplicating The Obvious For The Sake Of Academic Publication!
- Radiology Residency Makeover: What Can Make A Truly Excellent Program!
- Evaluating The Pancreas On A Triple-Phase CT Scan Is A Minefield
- Is Radiology Training Like Learning A New Language?
- Best Add-on Subspecialties As A Radiology Attending