Introduction: Participating in research is a great way to contribute to medicine. Well-conducted research and literature reviews help advance...
About Giovanni Santoro
My name is Giovanni C. Santoro. I am currently a 4th year medical student at NYIT-COM. I began working in neuroscience research lab in college. I also worked in a PET neuroimaging research lab for the last 6 years. Additionally, I have experience working on several research projects with the radiology department at NUMC. This overview reflects what I’ve learned over the years through personal experience, as well as from interaction with PhDs, physician scientists, and doctoral students
- Top Ten Reasons To Work As A Rural Radiologist (From A Suburbanite!)
- Considerations For An Internal Medicine Resident That Wants Radiology!
- Should Residencies Ever Rehire A Resident That Previously Left?
- Service Exceeding Education At Your Program? Do Something About It!
- Will Translational Research Help My Radiology Application?