About Barry Julius
My name is Barry Julius, MD and I am the founder and chief editor of the website. I have been practicing as the associate radiology residency director at Saint Barnabas Medical Center since 2009. Through many years of on-the-job training, I have gained significant insight regarding all things radiology resident related. Over this time, I have noticed a significant lack of organized online resources for many common radiology residency issues unrelated to the typical medical education and scientific side of radiology. Therefore, I have created a credible, reliable, and informative site that is dedicated to radiology residents, students, program directors, and physicians interested in other radiology residency topics. The emphasis is on day-to-day residency information that is not covered on most educational sites. Topics will include surviving a radiology residency, radiology residency learning materials/books, financial tips, jobs, among other subjects that residents and other visitors may be afraid to ask or unable to find out.
You also might be interested in
Statement From A “Questionable Program Director” Hi, I saw your[...]
Question From The Military: Dr. Julius,I’ve stumbled across your blog[...]
Non-Traditional Student Question: Hello, Dr. Julius! My question is regarding[...]
- Working From Home: A Difficult Dilemma For Radiology Practices
- 9-11: Now And Then: A Radiologist’s Perspective
- Are All Radiologists Destined To Have Chronic Back Pain?
- How Much Headstart To Retirement Do Radiology Residents Without Student Loans Get?
- Will I Be Able To Save Five Million Dollars As A Radiologist With Large Student Loans?