About Barry Julius
My name is Barry Julius, MD and I am the founder and chief editor of the website. I have been practicing as the associate radiology residency director at Saint Barnabas Medical Center since 2009. Through many years of on-the-job training, I have gained significant insight regarding all things radiology resident related. Over this time, I have noticed a significant lack of organized online resources for many common radiology residency issues unrelated to the typical medical education and scientific side of radiology. Therefore, I have created a credible, reliable, and informative site that is dedicated to radiology residents, students, program directors, and physicians interested in other radiology residency topics. The emphasis is on day-to-day residency information that is not covered on most educational sites. Topics will include surviving a radiology residency, radiology residency learning materials/books, financial tips, jobs, among other subjects that residents and other visitors may be afraid to ask or unable to find out.
You also might be interested in
Question Hello Dr. Julius,I am an aspiring Radiologist who is[...]
Question From The Military: Dr. Julius,I've stumbled across your blog[...]
It's the middle of March and every 10 minutes you[...]
- USMLE Step 1 New Pass/Fail Grading-Winners and Losers From A Program Director’s Perspective!
- Things To Not To Do When Ranking A Program Number One
- Are You Getting the Outpatient Experience You Need In Your Residency Program?
- What Do Radiology Program Directors Really Want From Their Residents? The Perfect Resident Triad!
- Radiology Should No Longer Be Just An Elective: Get With The Times, Medical Schools!