About Barry Julius
My name is Barry Julius, MD and I am the founder and chief editor of the website. I have been practicing as the associate radiology residency director at Saint Barnabas Medical Center since 2009. Through many years of on-the-job training, I have gained significant insight regarding all things radiology resident related. Over this time, I have noticed a significant lack of organized online resources for many common radiology residency issues unrelated to the typical medical education and scientific side of radiology. Therefore, I have created a credible, reliable, and informative site that is dedicated to radiology residents, students, program directors, and physicians interested in other radiology residency topics. The emphasis is on day-to-day residency information that is not covered on most educational sites. Topics will include surviving a radiology residency, radiology residency learning materials/books, financial tips, jobs, among other subjects that residents and other visitors may be afraid to ask or unable to find out.
You also might be interested in
Question Hello Dr. Julius,I am an aspiring Radiologist who is[...]
Statement From A “Questionable Program Director” Hi, I saw your[...]
Question From The Military: Dr. Julius,I’ve stumbled across your blog[...]
- Perception Of The General Public Of Radiologists Versus Reality
- What Character Traits Make A Great Lead Radiology Technologist?
- Good Radiologists Are Like Car Salespeople- Make Them An Offer They Can’t Refuse!
- How Much Detailed Description Belongs In Your Report As A Resident?
- What To Do With A Large Windfall During Residency