This is paid content please register.
About Barry Julius
My name is Barry Julius, MD and I am the founder and chief editor of the website. I have been practicing as the associate radiology residency director at Saint Barnabas Medical Center since 2009. Through many years of on-the-job training, I have gained significant insight regarding all things radiology resident related. Over this time, I have noticed a significant lack of organized online resources for many common radiology residency issues unrelated to the typical medical education and scientific side of radiology. Therefore, I have created a credible, reliable, and informative site that is dedicated to radiology residents, students, program directors, and physicians interested in other radiology residency topics. The emphasis is on day-to-day residency information that is not covered on most educational sites. Topics will include surviving a radiology residency, radiology residency learning materials/books, financial tips, jobs, among other subjects that residents and other visitors may be afraid to ask or unable to find out.
You also might be interested in
I thought it would be interesting to informally poll my[...]
As radiology attendings, we need to sit next to[...]
When you think about the field of radiology, do you[...]
- Top Ten Reasons To Be An Urban Radiologist! (From A Suburbanite!)
- Top Ten Reasons To Work As A Rural Radiologist (From A Suburbanite!)
- Considerations For An Internal Medicine Resident That Wants Radiology!
- Should Residencies Ever Rehire A Resident That Previously Left?
- Service Exceeding Education At Your Program? Do Something About It!