It’s ironic. I started to write about disasters and radiology residency in the evening last month, only to wake up the next morning with Las Vegas headlines screaming about a disaster with mass casualties, gunshot wounds, and severe injuries to over 500 people from a crazed gunman. Unfortunately, these poor victims needed immediate care. […]
When program directors hear complaints about their residents, we find most do not stem from resident incompetence. Nor do the complaints relate to professionalism issues. Rather, a good majority arises from lack of a timely response to reading cases. And, these delayed reports result from a lack of appropriate triage. So, I think you know […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call