The distinction between investing and savings is not trivial. It can lead to the loss of thousands of dollars if the two ideas are misused or confused. Since most residents do not have business backgrounds, I’m pretty sure there is a high percentage of radiology residents that do not understand the difference between investments and […]
Congratulations!! You’ve finished medical school and you’ve collected your first few paychecks or perhaps you finally have a few extra dollars to spare. Feels good, huh. But, you look at your monthly student loan statement, and you have debt ticking higher month after month. Perhaps it’s not much, less than 100,000 dollars, or maybe it […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call