Some of us are not born to be athletic and coordinated like Michael Jordan or Pele. It’s just not in the cards. As a part of this group, I can remember many simple radiology procedural activities challenging me that would make the average resident wonder! Simple things like putting on sterile gloves and coiling interventional wires seemed […]
The Situation Your radiology attending tells you to interview a patient and then complete an ultrasound guided breast biopsy, knowing that it was a large mass and a fairly simple case. You have done this procedure numerous times with this same attending. So, you go ahead and do it again. No complications. No issues. When […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call