Often times radiologists deliberately take advantage of the opportunity to do legal consultation work for a fee. These services include expert witness work and legal brief consultations. Some of these radiologists are derided by their colleagues. Other physicians call this “selling out” to the lawyers. But is it really? Today I am going to discuss why […]
If you are just starting practice as an employee with a physician group, you may think you don’t really need to know that much about malpractice insurance. Few physicians have the resources available to defend against a malpractice claim when legal services can cost tens of thousands of dollars and damages or settlements can be […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call