The distinction between investing and savings is not trivial. It can lead to the loss of thousands of dollars if the two ideas are misused or confused. Since most residents do not have business backgrounds, I’m pretty sure there is a high percentage of radiology residents that do not understand the difference between investments and […]
You’ve just started collecting your first few paychecks or you are a more seasoned 3rd or 4th-year resident. Either way, you may be thinking, I only have 50 dollars left over at the end of the month after paying off student loan interest, putting money into an emergency account, and paying off all my expenses. […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call