Why would anyone want to buyout a practice? Well, like all things economic, it’s simple… to make money. And that is what private equity companies do. Simply, they take over companies so that the owners can collect a share of the profits. And who exactly are the private equity owners? These folks are private groups […]
Completing paid surveys is probably one of the easiest methods of earning some extra cash on the side. And as we know, when you have hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, every little bit helps. In addition to the extra cash, surveys have enabled me to learn more about some of the newest radiology […]
Every once in a while, a frustrated resident will say to me, “I’m not sure if I am interested in any of the traditional fellowships in radiology. What else can I do with my life? I am 250,000 dollars in debt and I don’t think I can stomach practicing radiology like everyone else for the rest […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call