Dear Barry, I am also interested as Fiona in the alternate Pathway. My biggest question here would be, if I have any chances after ABR certification in actually pursuing a career as an independent radiologist in the US. As far as I understand, in many if not all states, you are required to complete a […]
dear sir, I have completed my radiology residency from India in 2015 and I wish to pursue radiology residency in usa. I am unsure of how alternate pathway for radiology.ABR website says one must have a mix of radiology residency /fellowships/faculty post for four continuous years.If residency itself is for a duration of 5 […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call