Over the past several years, the way health insurance covers residents has drastically changed. And, residents have been caught unwittingly in the crossfire. Recently, in order to save money, many hospital health insurance plans have moved to a high deductible version from plans that cover most day-to-day expenses. Since these changes have taken effect, many of […]
Unlike other countries, mass transportation is not available in all parts of the United States due to infrastructure issues and spread out spaces. For this reason, many medical residents may face the decision of buying or leasing a car during residency. It may not be such a simple question. In fact, several times my residents have asked that I […]
You’ve just started collecting your first few paychecks or you are a more seasoned 3rd or 4th-year resident. Either way, you may be thinking, I only have 50 dollars left over at the end of the month after paying off student loan interest, putting money into an emergency account, and paying off all my expenses. […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call