For some people, choosing a radiology fellowship is easy. They may have known they wanted to be an interventional radiologist or pediatric radiologist since they were 2 years old. But, for the majority of us, it is a more challenging decision. And, it is a decision that cannot be taken lightly. It has […]
Concerned about artificial intelligence taking over our jobs? Worried about the economic cyclicality of each of the radiological subspecialties? Do you fear the instability of your future radiology attending career due to corporate takeovers and mergers? Well, I have a solution for you (and no, I am not an infomercial!!!)… Welcome to the new fellowship called […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call