Studying for the ABR Core Exam is undoubtedly a daunting task. Not only can the sheer amount of material one needs to learn seem overwhelming, but also the vast amount of resources available can be more of a burden than an asset. I often see my fellow residents scrambling to make time to go over […]
Dr. Julius, I’ve planned to take step 2 between late August and early October this year. I’m doing this as I feel my step 1 score in the high 230’s and I’d rather spend time focusing on an away rotation at one of my target institutions and on getting more quality clinical experiences, and therefore […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call