The Scenario A clinical colleague walks up to you and the following conversation ensues. Clinician: Can you take a look at my chest film? I have had a cough for the past several weeks that won’t go away. Radiologist: Sure. Let me take a look at the image. The name of the clinician is typed […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call