I have a follow up question to your prior question on the USLME examination. I am currently a 3rd year DO student interested in radiology but I got a USMLE step 1 score that was below where I wanted (227) but a decent COMLEX Level 1 score (591). Do you find that being a […]
- The Mega Five: The Ultimate Resources For The First-Year Radiology Resident
- When Do Radiologists Peak? (The Older The Better?)
- How Important Is Level One Trauma To My Radiology Training?
- Contract Negotiations: What Do You Ask From Your Future Employer?
- Best And Worst Days To Be A Radiologist On Call